Moorambilla creates an environment where participants engage wholeheartedly in immersive learning. The participants engage wholeheartedly in:
1. A learning environment where participants are encouraged to excel expectations;
2. A context that values learning tenacity and diligence;
3. Encouragement of self expression, healthy risk taking and resilience in participants during workshops, camps and in performance;
4. Working with leaders in their field;
5. Engaging not only as performer but as creator of works within an art music context;
In Moorambilla Voices will participate in camps and concerts in the region celebrating the theme each year of the program. These opportunities for our candidates celebrate and showcase the achievements of both the Moorambilla program and the rich cultural heritage of the North West region of NSW.