Are you interested in purchasing our Moorambilla Magic Modules for your child? Here are some reasons why you should:
- The modules are virtual lessons that fit into FIVE key categories and are mapped to the NSW Curriculum.
- 40% of the modules have a First Nations Focus.
- They are oozing with creativity and will keep your child-focused.
- They are between 20-30 minutes long, meaning you can slot them easily into your day or break up the holidays with fun, interactive learning.
- We have over 150 modules, with more coming!
FIVE KEY CATEGORIES
- Visual Arts & Drama
- Percussion & Rhythm
- First Nations Culture
Are you looking for that extra push? Well, we understand how tough it can be to keep your children focused and motivated while learning from home, but we guarantee that our modules will have them excited to enter their virtual classroom. Plus, your child from Year 3 to Year 9 can complete modules in music, drama, singing, photography, percussion, yoga, comedy, weaving, dance, drawing, literacy, and so much more! What’s better than that?
Simply choose the modules you would like from our list and enter “INDIVIDUAL2022” in the Checkout page for a huge 90% discount on the normal price of $100 per module, on the module price (not available to schools or organisations)Choose your Modules here