FUND MOORAMBILLA DEVELOPMENT (FMD)
Moorambilla Voices is more than a choir, they are a not-for-profit organisation that seeks to empower children and youth to think big, dream widely and connect to Country through an exceptional multi-arts program. By becoming a Moorambilla Voices donor, you are uniting yourself with a community that is passionate about helping regional children grow, and achieve their potential. The opportunities our unique organisation provides, give participants the chance to engage with their creative selves and learn the skills needed to become the leaders of tomorrow.
With this, we would like to introduce you to Fund Moorambilla Development. An initiative that corporates, organisations, agribusiness and regional businesses alike, can utilise to support the creative arts and the children within their region, whilst also using donations as a tax deduction at the end of the financial year. By contributing to our Fund Moorambilla Development program you are ensuring that we are able to empower our regional youth beyond their wildest dreams. Help us let our children live a life full of possibilities.
The Fund Moorambilla Development initiative seeks donations and an opportunity for those seeking a tax-effective solution in the lead up to the end of the Financial Year. The Moorambilla Voices Limited Public Fund is a tax-deductible fund listed on the Register of Cultural Organisations under Subdivision 30-B of the Income Tax Assessment Act 1997.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
- An individual considering a charitable contribution seeking a tax deduction.
- Any entity that can take advantage of tax deductible donations.
- Offering a life full of possibilities through a range of artforms and opportunities for regional and remote communities.
- Investment in Indigenous communities, arts and culture in Western NSW.
- Investing in your regional community and supporting an organisation that shares the same values as you.
- Investing in an extensive arts program designed to increase your child’s confidence, academic progress, engagement and learning.
- Investing in the benefits of incorporating arts programs into Australian schools’ curricula.
HELP FUND MOORAMBILLA DEVELOPMENT
Alternatively deposit direct to our Bank Account: Westpac: BSB 032 267, Account number: 295975, Account name: Moorambilla Voices. Email email@example.com for a receipt. Thank you
riversong moorambilla’s 17th annual gala concert
Join us on the 16th & 17th of September, for a night under the stars as we showcase the talent and tenacity of NSW regional youth at Lazy River Estate. This beautiful performance celebrates creativity and connection to country as our ensembles sing, dance and drum with joy.