Module 6 covers:
* Basic Renshu
* Mitsu-uchi and how to practice this in the future (other sticking combinations)
* Soloing an introduction and approach to a fixed number of bars for solos.
* Study the accompaniment to the solo section.
* Solos in 8 beats can be arranged into various groups eg, 2 bars of 4 or 3,3,2 combination or 2,3,3.
* Complete an arrangement of Turbine.
* Intro, Theme A, Theme B, Theme A, call and response, 4’s3’s2, soloing. Theme A, Theme B, Theme A ending/oroshii
* Discuss possibilities for students to create their own arrangement.