Welcome to the Moorambilla Induction Program.
This program has been designed for Moorambilla volunteers and staff, to provide you with information we’d like you to know about our program, so you can help us uncover artistic excellence in regional children and youth, and create a choir of excellence.
Having a positive and supportive mindset is vital to your role at Moorambilla. As you travel through the lessons we hope that shines through.
Section 1 - Introduction
The lessons in this section will provide you with an overview of Moorambilla and the people who collaborate to create our amazing program.
Section 2 - Volunteers
Section 3 - Camps, Tours & Performances
- Lesson 3.01 – Residential Camps
- Lesson 3.02 – The Role of Supervisors at Camps – Part 1
- Lesson 3.03 – The Role of Supervisors at Camps – Part 2
- Lesson 3.04 – The Role of Supervisors at Camps – Part 3
- Lesson 3.05 – Introduction to Tours, Tour Schedules & Student Selection
- Lesson 3.06 – The Role of Supervisors on Tours
- Lesson 3.07 – Introduction to Performances
- Supervisors Quiz
Section 4 - Staying Safe
- Lesson 4.01 – Policies, Procedures & Risk Management
- Lesson 4.02 – Volunteer Health & Wellbeing
- Lesson 4.03 – Confidentiality & Communication
- Confidentiality Quiz
- Lesson 4.04 – Security
- Security Quiz
- Lesson 4.05 – First Aid, Accidents, Emergencies & Incidents
- Accidents, Emergencies & Incidents Quiz
- Lesson 4.06 – Mandatory Reporting
- Mandatory Reporting Quiz
Section 5 - Locations
Section 6 - Thank You