Led by the Artistic Director Michelle Leonard OAM and the Board of Moorambilla Voices, our experienced team on the ground deliver the programs across the year.
- Ms Dayle Lummis, General Manager: Responsible for the day to day running of the whole program, Dayle is an experienced administrator and brings to Moorambilla her considerable experience as a SAM in schools in Lightning Ridge, educational and arts networks, and financial management expertise. She has set up and run the tours, residential camps and concerts for Moorambilla since 2015.
- Mrs Annie Berrell, Moorambilla Mum for Primary Girls: Annie has been managing the primary schools enrolment and supervision for Moorambilla Voices since 2013. Annie also co-manages a property with husband David, "Midgery", in Walgett.
- Mrs Lee Hartigan, Moorambilla Mum for Primary Boys: Lee is new to Moorambilla this year. Lee was brought up on a sheep and cattle farm at Wallabadah, NSW. Lee has had vast experience in administration, bookkeeping and training. Lee has volunteered her time in the past many organisations. With a strong desire to continue to connect with our rural communities and a strong appreciation of our vast North West NSW landscape, Lee is delighted to be joining Moorambilla Voices this year.
- Mr Glenn Daley, MAXed OUT Mentor, .
- Miss Belinda Pratt, Administration Assistant: Belinda is new to the Moorambilla team this year and is taking on the role of Administration Assistant. Belinda has extensive business and administration experience and is very passionate about supporting and uplifting people in rural and remote areas. Belinda works part time for Moorambilla spending the rest of her time helping her partner run a property in Augathella, QLD.
- Camp Manager: TBC
Know more about our ambassadors & board members
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
There has been a problem with your Instagram Feed.